2001, Roto Pumps Ltd. established a branch in Melbourne, Australia with warehouse and assembly infrastructure to provide positive displacement pump solutions to various industries. The facility was established with an aim to cater to the growing markets of Australia and New Zealand.
To gain a strong foothold in the Australian Market, Roto Pumps focused on providing customized engineered pump packages, strong service support and ensuring ready availability with optimum stock levels of Pumps & spares. Also, Roto Pumps Australia has established an extensive network of distributors and channel partners.
18 years of experience in the Australian market, Roto Pumps have demonstrated its expertise in application engineering i.e. understanding of complex pumping requirements, handling critical media, optimizing pump life cycle cost. Also, we have supplied and installed thousands of high quality Helical Rotor Positive Displacement pumps and the spare parts.
Key Capabilities of Roto Pumps Australia
- 18 years of strong presence in Australia
- State-of-the-art Manufacturing Infrastructure
- Readily available pump & parts stock (including other brands)
- Huge Warehouse facility ensuring on-time delivery to customers
- Robust supply chain network with localized sales support
- Cost-effective & customized engineered packages
- Expertise of handling more than 5000 fluids across 25+ industries
- Strong sales & service support team in Australia