Immersible Pump Manufacturer and Supplier
Roto’s Vertical Progressive Cavity Pumps or Immersible Pumps efficiently operate with the pumping elements immersed in liquids. These pumps can be tailor-made to suit the requirements of the customers and to suit the sump depth. The strainer is attached to the suction port to prevent large solids from entering the pump. These pumps are available in only close-coupled configuration with a variety of construction material and shaft sealing options. Immersible pumps are compact and save space.
Capacity: up to 500 m3/hr
Pressure: up to 12 bar
- The specially developed temperature sensor is attached to the stator to prevent damage due to dry running.
- The Pressure Switch trips the pump and protects the pump from damage due to over-pressurization.
- The gauge selection requires consideration of process, environment, accuracy, dial size, connection and mounting.
- The relief valves relieve excess pressure from closed-top vessels and provide system control benefits.
- Strainers protect pumps from unwanted matters such as dust, foreign matter or clumps of the product itself. These elements can damage critical and expensive elements.