Tirrana Agricultural Pump Manufacturer and Supplier
Tirrana Agricultural Pumps are heavy-duty pumps. These Helical Rotor Pumps efficiently perform surface water transfer duties. These are Progressive Cavity Pumps provide smoother transmission of angular loads. The rotor-stator geometry reduces the wear of the pumps. Its robust built is designed to take axial loads.
The Tirrana Agricultural Pumps are suitable for tank filling or stock watering from dams, creeks, wells and rivers. It can also handle clean and dirty water with sand, silt and algae.
Some of the features of these pumps are:
- Low NPSHR
- Minimal variations in Flow rates with changes in head
- Reversible, providing flexibility in operation
Roto’s range of general-purpose pumps has been designed for high-pressure applications in agriculture. Some of the applications where these pumps are used for feeding ponds and sprinkler systems, hosing down of cattle and stock sheds, drainage of septic tanks, diesel transfer and transfer and dosing of chemicals and alkalies etc.
- Excellent suction capabilities
- Efficiently handle fluids with fine solids
- Low shear and linear flow
- Handle fluids with varying viscosity